Im just randomely posting

Thread Topic: Im just randomely posting

My Own God Newbie
    oh
    good to know
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Well I dont wanna rain on anyones parade, but the recent changes to it have begun to diminish its “worth”. Dont ask me to expand on this, Im not looking for a debate or a fight its 3am and Id rather keep things light
    My Own God Newbie
    I'd think you probably shouldn't say controversial things if you don't want a fight, but hey, who am I to say
    ETSA Newbie
    Why the low opinion? Its actually pretty great. Aside from the fact that this base is basically a college campus with douche f---s that act like they are still in high school. My fellow students are dumb as s---. This base is also locked down right now, no one in, no one out, bar is closed, are everything is pretty s---ty right now.
    All in all, Im paid to go to school right now, so i cant really complain too much.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Also no offense at all MOG.... Seriously no offense is meant....

Your “opinion” on the navy is yours truly but man is it a rootless one
    ETSA Newbie
    Hey, people are allowed to disagree, I just dont agree with you, i think its a decent idea.

only decent. got life sucks right now. this base sucks, i want to go to the damn fleet, but im still stuck in school.
    My Own God Newbie
    I know all that etsa lmao
    my opinion doesn't really count for much, but I think the military mostly serves as a private army to protect the interests of the people in power, and that they haven't really fought a fight that was for the protection of this country in a while
    I have nothing but respect for the troops themselves, but I resent the system they're pawns in
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    oh man its too true... All these wannabees better shape up, its no carnival. And also they have no sense of committment outside of that towards prestige and reward@ETSA
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Life sucks? It can only get worse, and better
    ETSA Newbie
    I get that, and i dont have any kind of argument against it, all i know is this world is turning f---ed and war is going to happen eventually, so im here and ready when it does.
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    Study hard and remain here and ready, thats all u need to do and be.
    My Own God Newbie
    maybe we should talk about something else
    this is making me sad
    The Actual Boss Advanced
    My bad, I talk deep s--- when its 3 am.... 😂
    My Own God Newbie
    oh, god.
    ETSA Newbie
    Something is ringing and its urking me