The Lounge
This forum is for the odd interest or topic that doesn't quite fit anywhere else. From zombies to pirates to whatever else strikes you fancy, discuss it here.
- THREAD
- LAST POST BY
- DETAILS
- I'd like, very much to talk to someone i've barely tlked toas long as you have an interesting topicanri hyuga
-
angelic4

- 8 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- i'm obssessed with writing, i have 2 new series*sigh* fine 3, but i'm not posting them yetanri hyuga
-
angelic4

- 4 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
anri hyuga
-
Hephaestuschild

- 33 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- Such a boring daynoone i really know is here *sigh*anri hyuga
- Awstruck
- 4 posts
- 14 years ago
- Im Back!* sips Rootbeer *Zane Is Here
- Zane Is Here
- 5 posts
- 14 years ago
- I made nicknames.....For my friendies :)IcyDesignns

-
IcyDesignns

- 9 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- What should my nickname be?I dunno......IcyDesignns

-
IcyDesignns

- 11 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
anri hyuga
-
Envy

- 26 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- I dislike most straight guys. -__-And sometimes girls.Moyashi

-
Cardinalidae

- 14 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- *Eats a taco*NumnumnumIcyDesignns

-
IcyDesignns

- 3 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- Crappy School is out in 2 Days :)yeaaah, SUMMER TIME!!!!Moyashi

- Justice5387
- 13 posts
- 14 years ago
-
tori109

-
awesome89

- 75 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
anri hyuga
-
Moyashi

- 3 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
anri hyuga
-
dragon ember

- 25 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
dragon ember

-
Kierra_LOVE

- 2 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- Ugh.....I hate this....Envy

-
Full Metal

- 2 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- I rather tark to Envy.He smart and understand me. -.-ThornedRose
- ThornedRose
- 1 post
- 14 years ago
-
anri hyuga
-
ILUHJUSTIN

- 2 posts
- 14 years ago
-
- I'm not drunk!How dare she accuse metori109

-
RedStoneThief

- 2 posts
- 14 years ago
-
-
anri hyuga
-
XxSophiacxX

- 257 posts
- 14 years ago
-

