Hi

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:20pm

Thread Topic: Hi

Kirby Novice
    Mini was the one that blocked me because sie had a love-hate relationship with me. If I remember correctly, sie also banned me once, but it was only for a week, I guess.
    I just looked on hir page. Sie's inactive.
    Does HL know that their mods can be complete dumbasses?
    Morgan16 Novice
    I don't like Mini :/ He was the one that booted my friend when she didn't even do anything wrong!
    Trixie Novice
    Oh yeah, I remember Mini. He was a complete douchebag one day, and the next he was as sweet as ice cream. He IS inactive, so yeah :/

Half of these mods i don't even know
    Kirby Novice
    I THINK Mini's a boy. I couldn't be bothered to go check. I don't remember what he blocked me for. It must be some f---ed up reason because majority of these mods have no f---ing idea what they're doing.
    MiniG1 Experienced
    r u talking about about me??
    Kirby Novice
    @G- No. This is a completely different person on a completely different site.
    Trixie Novice
    No @MiniG1

Kirby, did you get banned before you left HL?
    MiniG1 Experienced
    good...:]
    Kirby Novice
    @G- Doubt you'll be the person we're talking about because he was f---ing dumb.

@Trix- I got blocked for 24 hours. I think Georgia blocked me for slandering the World. I still have a screenshot of the messages sie sent me before I got blocked.
    Trixie Novice
    ooohhh can i see. i remember georgia was a nice mod :( sad to see sies completely useless
    Kirby Novice
    It's in my modbox.
    OH AND BTW IF YOU'RE GONNA BE AN UNDERAGE MOD, WHY TELL THE WORLD???
    We just found out that QueenT82 is an underaged mod~

Fun Fact:
    On hir page it said sie was not "legally old to get married in Tennessee". Yeah, if you can't get married in Tennessee, then you're under 18.
    Morgan16 Novice
    :O Does Horseland not care about how old the mods are or has the rule changed completely?
    Kirby Novice
    Sie has either lied about her age when applying to be a mod or HL is too f---ing stupid to notice.
    Trixie Novice
    has anyone told hl about it yet??
    Kirby Novice
    I haven't because I honestly don't think they will give a f---.
    If anyone wishes to convince HL, they are welcome to.

This thread is locked. You may not post.