Is anyone still on?

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: Is anyone still on?

VegeKaka Novice
    COOLER RETURNS WAS AWESOME, BTW! Gotta love the implified yaoi moments :)
    tomboykaitie Novice
    Heyy! It's 11:40 PM so I might not stay long but yellow!
    VegeKaka Novice
    Hi Tbk! What's up?
    tomboykaitie Novice
    I'm watching American Dad, everyone else is asleep. It was pouring down rain, and living in a trailer it's overly loud and I couldn't sleep through that so... here I am!

Whats up with you?
    VegeKaka Novice
    I'm at a friend's party. It's hot outside, so we're inside watching Cooler Returns again with the fan on. Lol.
    tomboykaitie Novice
    LoL, a friend's party? Is it like a sleepover, or is it a different time where you are?
    VegeKaka Novice
    It's like a sleepover. I live in Los Angeles. We are up sooo late, lol. And we are watching violent anime o.o LoL
    tomboykaitie Novice
    LoL! I live in Port Angeles, and I normally would be kockned out by now but the rain.... That's cool. Hows the paaaartaaay?
    tomboykaitie Novice
    Sorry Vege, its almost midnight and I gtg. Bye, talk to you later and I hope you have fun at your paaartaay! *Hugs goodbye*

Good-night!
    VegeKaka Novice
    It's pretty fun! We prank called alot of people, lol. Right now there are two dudes fighting over two anime and who's stronger. All the girls are laughing their asses off at them, LOL.
    VegeKaka Novice
    Bye Tbk!
    Carri04 Novice
    o.o
    VegeKaka Novice
    Hi Carri! I finished watching Cooler Returns. It was... *gasp faint* X-X
    Carri04 Novice
    lol sweet
    VegeKaka Novice
    Teehee, we are currently prank calling our b----y math teacher. I don't know how we got his number though..

This thread is locked. You may not post.