Is anyone still on?

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: Is anyone still on?

VegeKaka Novice
    LOL don't feel old. Lol great Greg is twisted up in some weird position with Angel *sigh* Oh well...
    Carri04 Novice
    Twisted up in some weird position? *imagines* LOOKS PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VegeKaka Novice
    Lol it does! Angel's leg is over Greg's back and his hand is reaching out under her, and she has an arm over his back, uhg this is so confuddling. Let me describe it to you in a more understandable way: It's a mess of twisted limbs.
    Carri04 Novice
    *imagines cracked bones* URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I'M NOT PLAYING TWISTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounded fun at first

now it seems painful D:
    VegeKaka Novice
    Yes it is :l Jonathan said everyone had to play, but then I saved myself by doing this: *demonic face* *demonic whisper* Go to hell.
    Carri04 Novice
    LOL! Did you derive that from my idea of scaring your cousin?

If I turned my friends into a history nut like me

they'd know what kolkolkolkolkol means

and be very scared of me...
    VegeKaka Novice
    Lol! Yeah that's where I got the idea from. It worked perfectly ^-^
    Carri04 Novice
    Hehehe! People don't seem to be scared of me anymore

because I'm too 'nice'

and I dress like a little school girl (navy jacket, jeans, graphic tee, sneakers :P)
    Carri04 Novice
    =o= kolkolkolkolkol...
    VegeKaka Novice
    Everyone is scared of me o.o I am kinda nice... and I dress really... um... gothic (Black skinny jeans, black shirt, black eyeliner, purple eye shadow, weird messy hair... my mum calls it Goku hair O.O)
    Carri04 Novice
    O.O
    Lucky....-.-

the way I dress wouldn't change a thing unless I grew taller and carried around even more weapons

or acted meaner....I swear to god I'm the nicest kid at school...
    VegeKaka Novice
    LOL I'm the meanest. Well, at least from the girls... Me: *putting books away in locker* Girl: Look, it's Alice! Wait, where's your boyfriend Vegeta? Oh wait, he's just a cartoon! Group of girls: *laughs at me* Me: Go away, you slutty whores. Or shall I rip your guts out? Girls: O.O .... Yup, that's me
    Carri04 Novice
    LOL o.o

This is Ivan aka Russia in my picture

he's sweet and innocent on the outside (HE'S CUTE!!) but he's mentally cracked on the inside

Ivan: *being cute* Oh not at all, I'm just happy to see everyone! :)

France: that's good! aw you're so cute :)

Ivan: *dark aura surrounding him* Besides, when I see all your stupid faces, I think about how much fun it would be to pound them all into dust :D *OMINOUS MUSIC!!!*

France: *tremble tremble* O.O'

Basically that's me right there...

I am evilly sweet xD
    VegeKaka Novice
    LOL! I am a Vegeta. Ruthless, cold-hearted, and mean. Not conceited, I'm not going to be those stupid prissy girls at my school.
    Carri04 Novice
    I'm a mentally cracked innocent Ivan :D

I'm not going to be one of those happy-go-lucky pricks at school!

This thread is locked. You may not post.