BLOND JOKES

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: BLOND JOKES

saralee123 Novice
    OH
    Slim_t Novice
    :)
    no offense but i didn't know you were capable of normal interactions...other than begging for guiz takers
    saralee123 Novice
    Umm ok
    saralee123 Novice
    Slim_t Novice
    there was a ventrillaquist with a comdey show, and he was making his puppet do ALLL kinds of dumb blond jokes,

and finnally this blond dude, walks up to the front, and a starts telling the dude off.

the ventrillaquist starts to sputter out an apologie but the blond says "hey pal, this is between me and the guy in you lap"

hm..i gtg saralee..laterz
    saralee123 Novice
    ok
    bunniesrule Novice
    a blond got locked up in a grocery store and starved to death
    saralee123 Novice
    O_O
    Carri04 Novice
    hehehe i don't like telling these jokes cause the majority of my friends are blond

three girls die suddenly and end up in heaven, an angel appears and says that it was not their time to die and they were to jump off that cliff and shout what they wanted to be, but they could be anything but human.

the redhead jumped and shouted "I WANT TO BE A HORSE!" and she landed in pasture galloping freely.

the brunette jumped off and yelled, I WANT TO BE A BIRD!" and soared freely with the redheaded horse.

the blond girl was about to jump off but she tripped off the cliff so she screamed "OH SH111111111111111111T!" and she too was in the pasture.

if you know what i mean ;)
    saralee123 Novice
    oh
    Hikaru Katsu Novice
    When you're telling a yo ma ma's so stupid joke, you're basically saying their mother is blonde.
    saralee123 Novice
    umm ok
    Hikaru Katsu Novice
    Blondes are only good for sex. THAT'S THE TRUTH IDIOTS.
    saralee123 Novice
    OH THATs f---ED UP 0_0
    Hikaru Katsu Novice
    jk

This thread is locked. You may not post.