Thread Topic: Hello?

xVaMpIrEx Novice
    O.o WoW. its only 3:36 PM over here.
    I like music Novice
    LoL Bambi.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Hey Bambi.
    I like music Novice
    Vamp we live in two completely different continents, there's gunna be a big time difference.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    I know. Just saying what my time is.
    I like music Novice
    Uh huh, I wish I could stay up later... Just a bit later, until 2 AM... but nu, I strictly have to go at 1 AM... Hmm, maybe I could tell my mum I'm writing my book and hold back for an extra 30 mins. xD
    Bambi Novice
    Bonjour :)

Yeah so it totally sucks. How life in dreamworld?
    I like music Novice
    Um, what's Dreamworld?
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Lol.

Whats dreamworld?
    Bambi Novice
    So I'll just blab on about the guy.

So he was really hot and well, not nice but he was hot. We went out with some friends in a group and we watched a movie. We all chose the back row 'cause it's like the back seat of a bus LoL and like I was really enjoying the film until half way through he was like, trying to do stuff and I was like: EWW not in front of our friends! although Alex, Christy, Tom, Jess and Mia were probably asleep/dying of boredom/looking at the other person in front's hair cut. So yeah he tried to do that then when the movie was over I was going to dump him but he beat me to it. :(

Man, I sound shallow!
    Bambi Novice
    LOL dreamworld is the other, nicer world which I pressume your living in...? If not, you can join me in dumpeeworld?
    I like music Novice
    I'm in music world.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    ...You dont want to hear about my dream world.
    Bambi Novice
    Oh. That sounds like a nice world :) I'm watching Vampire Diaries. What're you listing to?
    I like music Novice
    My dream world is sick, twisted and horrific.

This thread is locked. You may not post.