Akso Hospital Room 4
Thread Topic: Akso Hospital Room 4
-
Maybe if i close my eyes and the piano doesnt try to deafen me again, I'll get a crumb of sleep.
-
2 hours of sleep.
-
That was a horrible dream.
-
I feel weird. Just sad and weird today, man. Like, any time i try to explain as little as possible, I still feel weird whenever I mention the whole..."other parts" thing.
Also, if I'm honest, I don't remember much of anything that happened this week. I could hardly remember what today was when i woke up. I thought it was Monday. -
🥺🥺🥺
-
Hi.
Just finished therapy and honestly I probably needed two appointments this week. I didn't even finish going over everything. -
I remember when I first found this remix. It was so good.
-
Someone said the wubs aggressively slapped them in the face 🤣
-
Snake
-
Can't wait to finally play Metal Gear Rising.
-
Omg i should actually play Mgs2 first.
Not me collecting games to play years from now. -
Wanted a physical copy of MGR, but I'll never own an Xbox360. Well, technically, I do, but...
-
People from here...the memories bleed into people elsewhere that equally were...um...yeah... idk why i thought someone on discord was someone who used to be here.
-
The smash server i was in was on discord. I keep forgetting.
-
I forgot what I was doing.
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules




