Akso Hospital Room 4
Thread Topic: Akso Hospital Room 4
-
NOT BRO SNEEZING
Snake finna get me killed 😠-
I'm dying. That's not what that means, Otacon ðŸ˜
-
Bad anxiety today...
-
Not the rubbing alcohol literally deleting itself from the planet. Science is hilarious. I had a corner in a cup to clean something a few days. Came back, cup was there, alcohol was not. It evaporates quickly at room temperature. Crazy. 🤣
-
Wut???
Tf going on with my thread numbers? -
Browser issue.
-
I have the messiest comfort foods.
-
Sitting, waiting, sitting.
-
Yeah, I can't say that...
-
Wood Oak City.
Crazy name. -
I f---ing hate family portraits.
-
Where are we gonna go? Hmm...
-
I literally hate pretty much every option.
-
Kinda...
-
Idk I'm gonna try. I'm f---ed if I never can...
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules


