To The Stray Dogs
Thread Topic: To The Stray Dogs
-
Online friends at school or sleeping so i got nobody to text💔
-
It smells like horse crap
-
Literally almost MELTED at band practice
-
Killme
-
I hate school but st least i’m serving cvnt
-
I’ll c u next tuedayyy
-
Bro i saw u wandering toward me i dont want ur number 🥀
-
Almost to 2,000
-
aghhh
-
-
-
-
my head hurts early morning was rough
-
Me: I hate being allergic to mosquito bites
dude: are you sure your allergic because every body gets itchy-
me: *shows him swollen wrist where the bite has swelled to the size of my palm* yes, I am sure I am allergic. -
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules



