To The Stray Dogs
Thread Topic: To The Stray Dogs
-
meowmeow
-
I wasn't even blaming you but okay
"tell me if I'm overstepping!"
until I actually tell you I guess -
I'm getting a job.
-
my feelings don't have an effect on how things play out so why should I care how other people feel. ._. like nope
-
when you're excited about getting something meaningful to you but anxious it will be used against you
-
I feel like a bad person for keeping files of peoples secrets to protect myself and build trust. I've never weaponized them, no, but it feels like protection.
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules

