To The Stray Dogs
Thread Topic: To The Stray Dogs
-
its okay if I was sentient enough to realize I'm breathing I would have joined...
-
I have a hetalia Japan keychain on my flag bag. nobody in my team knows it probably and one of the girls idk was like "is this flagbag yours? figures, the keychain is your vibe"
leave my poor boy alone -
I hate dirty sodas nuke utah
-
-
the duality in the media I consume is actually crazy
on one end: hetalia
on the other: crime and punishment -
its okay I'll be a shameless hetalia enjoyer
I even have like four or five oc's but theyre actually cool I had so much fun world building -
Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ America!!!!!!!!!1111111Alfred π£ F π£ Jones π£Im the hero! ππ¦ πΊπΈπ£πΊπΈπΊπΈπ£π¦ π¦ ....
oh my.... okay we get it.... you liked America... and I like Czechia -
wait but crime and punishment is so good I should go read it
-
hey Koda remember when you were in denial about food
-
hey Koda remember when you met kkaiji tang now that's happier
-
-
my hair is growing out
-
miow!miiiiiow
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
