Cats17's thread

• Locked by axelbeans on Dec 5, '20 11:42am
    Reason: request =^-^=

Thread Topic: Cats17's thread

LeafNight Newbie
    Is left
    LeafNight Newbie
    Except my Thread, my Thoughts, and Myself.
    violagal12 Novice
    i might be back later

but as for now im talking to other people

trying to stay my positive self
    LeafNight Newbie
    Thoughts- And whose fault is that?

Well, it's pretty obvious. Apparently everything wrong in the online world is my fault.
    LeafNight Newbie
    Last post talking to myself obviously.
    violagal12 Novice
    i never said it was your fault

im not going to argue

its just im trying to be postitive cause i havent been actually positive in a long time
    LeafNight Newbie
    Vio, just remember that I stalk all threads.

Which means I can see all bad things you all say about me.

But it won't hurt me. I'm used to it.
    Incruentus Advanced
    Cats, it's not stepping in if you hurt him. That's dragging him in. Beside that point, you clearly need someone to step in. You can't keep antagonizing the whole site and expect no consequences. People aren't going to like you. Your posts are going to get deleted. I want to be your friend, but you treat me like I'm estranged from the other mods or something. I'm not "the only mod to you can trust". We make our decisions together, and I agree with the action that's been taken against you so far.
    LonelyFaith Advanced
    Okay. Stop playing the victim. Vio said politely and calmly that what you were doing with the 'list' hurt her feelings, and you reacted by saying that you were 'all alone' and 'everything is 'apparently' all your fault. Stop playing the victim. And among other things, you need to listen to people when they are trying to tell you what you're doing wrong, especially dark, drekk, and axel. They are trying to help you. In my opinion, you owe them and Vio an apology and an apology to all the people you triggered last night.
    LeafNight Newbie
    I'm never 'positive'. You don't seem to understand. I have never felt anything. Except pain. Pain, in both ways. But never happiness. I may act like I'm angry. But my acts of anger only originate from pain. How lucky you must be, to feel happiness. To actually enjoy life, whereas I see life as a realm to torture us. Something God granted, as a punishment for something we may have done in our past lives. Because yes, I believe in reincarnation and heaven, just in my own unexplainable way.
    LonelyFaith Advanced
    and road, too.

basically everyone
    LeafNight Newbie
    Late post.

Will you really delete posts within my own thread, if it's the only place I will go? I might even turn into one of those people who just bumps their thread every few months!

Excuse me, WCI, do I really have to apologize?
    Not to me, no, but to everyone else, especially Jill. You treated her horribly last night.
    LeafNight Newbie
    You see, what's the point of an apology if I don't mean it?
    Incruentus Advanced
    If you're breaking rules, yes, we'll delete your posts, no matter where they are. If your only concern out of everything I just said is about your posts getting deleted, we're done here.

This thread is locked. You may not post.