Name: Death the Kid and Patti and Liz
Origin: Soul Eater
Classification: Human Shinigami Meister Weapon
Age: Early teens
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, dexterity, is a skilled gunslinger, trained in shinigami martial arts, apparent resistance to the effects of magnetic fields, soul perception (the ability to see the souls of the living), can upgrade his power through several transformations and enhancement techniques (Sanzu Lines [hold hidden powers he has not yet unlocked], 'Madness' and Soul Resonance), is immune to ultraviolet rays, regeneration (high-low), flight
Weaknesses: His obsession with perfect symmetry can hinder his concentration in battle
Destructive Capacity: Multi city block level via powerscaling when using Soul Resonance (should be comparable to Maka's Majougari), can easily destroy large building level+ worth of material regularly | Multi city block level+ (making effective use of his Parent's Seven Rays technique)
Range: Several hundred meters
Speed: Hypersonic+ (is roughly in the same speed range as Black☆Star) | Hypersonic+
Durability: At least city block level+ (took a beatdown from Black☆Star) | At least city block level+. possibly higher
Lifting Strength: Class 1 | Class 5
Striking Strength: Class KJ | Class KJ+
Stamina: Large, was able to battle against Mosquito's 100, 200 and 400 year forms
Standard Equipment: Patti and Liz the Demon Twin Guns (his twin pistols), BREW (on one occasion), his skateboard
Intelligence: Skilled combatant (very skilled with guns as he uses the Twin Demon Guns as his weapons of choice)
- Soul Perception: A technique used by Meisters. This ability grants the user to see into other's souls.
- Body of a Shinigami: Kid's body is that of a Shinigami, which is naturally stronger and more resilient that a human's making most things that effect the human body trivial in his case. He is unaffected by most weather conditions such as the UV Rays the sun emits which can be harmful to the average person, and immune to natural poisons as he attempted to dye his hair in order to remove the three white lines but failed. It can be assumed there are many more benefits, those of which that are unknown.
Konso: This ability allows Kid to store souls and hold them for later use. Kid was in the process of using this technique to store a number of souls The Flying Dutchman had captured but did not actually get the chance to use it.
- 'Madness': In this state, Kid's stats increase, also his appearance changes. He has a long sleeved black shirt, which is adorned by the presence of three horizontal white stripes equally distributed along the entirety of the tops length, and accompanied by a simple ruffled cravat worn around the neck.
Normal Techniques & Stances
- Death God Martial Art - Stance of "Crime": This fighting style is Kid's normal style but without using Liz and Patti and therefore focuses on chops, kicks, and hammer blows (all of which can be symmetrical). He also adopts the stance before fighting Crona and Ragnarok.
- Death God Martial Art - Stance of "Punishment": This fighting style is more defensive than the Stance of "Crime', allowing Kid to use his father's skull shields to block attacks, which he calls Death Arm Blocking. He uses Patti and Liz with this style.
- Death Ride: Not really an attack, as it is Kid doing a rail slide with his skateboard.
- Tornado Flip: Kid launches his skateboard, spinning, at an opponent, possibly cutting them in half. Not much is known as it was only used to save Patti and Liz once when they were being constricted by the Pharaoh of Wrath.
- Sanzu River Shot: Kid shoots out a quick stream of bullets from each of his partners, with both Weapons aimed symmetrically.
- Skull Shield: An enormous shield that takes the form of a skull resembling Shinigami's own mask. It is easily large enough to cover an entire body and is primarily used to defend against attacks, especially those that could result in significant damage.
- Soul Perception: A technique used by humans in the Soul Eater universe. While practically any Meister, Weapon and in some cases normal humans can see the souls of the deceased, this unique ability allows a person to perceive the souls of living people, and is much more of a rare skill.
Sanzu Line Techniques
- Sanzu Lines: Not much is known about the Sanzu Lines, other than they are represented by the white lines in Kid's hair. He hasn't been able to fully control the Sanzu Lines, but we know that he unlocks great powers when he does. He also showcased new abilities, like upgrading the calibre of Patti and Liz's shots from .38 to .42 and changing their gun shapes to visually match the Israeli made Desert Eagle. The Sanzu Lines seem to be linked to Shinigami. Each time a line connected, a crack in Shinigami's mask followed. It's unknown what Shinigami will suffer when all 3 lines connect again in the further future.
Sanzu Fall Shot: A technique used while the first Sanzu Line is connected using the power of BREW. Kid brings his arms up while firing and brings them down until he splits them, his arms parallel with the ground. The stream that is fired down can be used to strike multiple targets at once (including himself).
Shadow Skull Arms: Kid is able to produce black skull-like arms out of his body, although they seem to be slightly smaller than his father's version. Unlike his father, Kid used the arms for a supportive purpose rather than an offensive one, using one of them to reattach his arm, that got severed in his fight with Mosquito. He is able to use them after connecting the first Sanzu Line.
Soul Resonance Techniques
- Soul Resonance: A special technique used by technicians and their weapons, in which they synchronize their soul's wavelength increasing the power of the technicians soul. By doing so, they can use highly powerful techniques unique to each weapon and technician pair.
Death Cannon: Kid's Soul Resonance attack. When activated, Kid's lower arms are covered with metal and resemble cannon barrels. Three black spikes come out of each of the upper arms. He then charges his attack and fires two giant blasts of energy from the cannons that impact with the opponent, leaving behind a series of skull shaped smoke.
Parent's Seven Rays: One of Death the Kid's most powerful moves, that can only be utilized through the prior connection of two of the Lines of Sanzu that are displayed within his hair. It is performed by conducting a Soul Resonance with Liz and Patti. Like most of Kid's powerful moves, the attack has a number of stages to go through before its completion. It first begins with Kid performing Soul Resonance with Liz and Patti, which causes them to enter Execution Mode. The next stage is called Coffin Construction, where Kid fabricates five small coffins that are in the shape of cannons, which subsequently proceed to float in a symmetrical formation behind him. Next, Kid connects his second Line of Sanzu and makes them extend out from his head like halos. The following stage begins with Commencing Rotation in which Death the Kid apparently makes the air in the immediate vicinity spin into a tornado. The last thing Kid does is the final stage Coffin Release, in which the triggers of the five coffins release, letting forth a powerful ray of light from each of them. At the same time, Kid points Liz and Patti upward, shooting a ray of light from both of them, totalling the amount of rays to seven. These rays shoot upwards into the air, before dipping down and shooting towards the enemy.