The Paradox Dimension

Thread Topic: The Paradox Dimension

ShadowClaw Junior
    Hay, Zilla, big dude. How are you?
    zilla Advanced
    Shadow, I know your Jake. And that was the second and third time you posted a poll without asking. You completely ignored me after the second time and threw the third one in here. It'll be a few days before I talk to you in any account, and I will not talk to you in the Jake one
    alex3000 Senior
    My mom and one of my irl have opposite reactions to stimulants and depressants than normal too. For me it's a coin toss lol, so I can often drink coffee with either little to no effect or totally random
    I'm also usually nocturnal too, but it's more like my brain thinks a day is longer than one actually is, because if I stay awake until I'm tired and sleep until I naturally wake up, I end up having a like 36 hour day length lol
    ShadowClaw Junior
    I forgot which thread it was. Sowwy.
    ShadowClaw Junior
    Amidst The Grave's Demons
    Hey Jarrod, What's That Song Again? (Metalcore Medley)
    zilla Advanced
    I can relate to the 36 hour day cycle. That, plus my mother's incessant insisting that I have to sleep SOMETIME may of started my nocturnal tendencies
    Jake Gould Experienced
    Cool.
    zilla Advanced
    Shadow, just stop. Your making me have to write stuff down
    Jake Gould Experienced
    Seriously, dude?
    zilla Advanced
    And I'm getting annoyed enough to just put every one of your accounts under my personal ignore list
    Jake Gould Experienced
    Your making me have to write stuff down

You kidding me? I haven't even done anything.
    Jake Gould Experienced
    Heheheheheheh, good luck with that.
    zilla Advanced
    On a positive note, I found my notebook. On ANOTHER note, goodmorning GTQ, and happy Friday to you all
    zilla Advanced
    Loving the Clockwork Angel
    zilla Advanced
    Oh, my eyes