Come, and Join Me

• Locked by Faceless Knight on Aug 1, '20 12:10am
    Reason: Owner's request

Thread Topic: Come, and Join Me

dragonsfire Novice
    This is my official thread. All are welcome to chat. I love to talk to other people, so come in.
    dragonsfire Novice
    The ice outside is like glass. It broke like glass, is sounded like glass, it looked like glass. I guess it's glass.
    dragonsfire Novice
    Maybe the elements suddenly changed.
    dragonsfire Novice
    I just made a cake. it was good, even though it had to have 2 kinds of frosting cause I ran out of a can of it
    dragonsfire Novice
    Now my hands are sticky. Fun times.
    dragonsfire Novice
    It's rather fun watching my dog trying to walk across the ice, but instead she slides around.
    dragonsfire Novice
    Stupid Nebraska weather.
    Raynefall Junior
    Hello! You should move to oklahoma. We have no winter weather here practically XD
    dragonsfire Novice
    I've only traveled through Oklahoma once. It was during the winter, and it was really windy outside.
    Raynefall Junior
    That is all Oklahoma gets.Just wind and cold. No snow, ice, nothing.Oklahoma is all bark and no bite as far as winter weather goes.
    dragonsfire Novice
    In Nebraska, you never know what you're going to get. One time I was going to a school trackmeet, and the forecast said that it was going to be 70* and sunny. It was literally freezing, cloudy, and rainy. I was wearing shorts and a hoodie.
    dragonsfire Novice
    It was awful.
    Raynefall Junior
    Oklahoma is where Mother Nature goes to get drunk and f**k with the residents there. It will be t-shirt and shorts weather in the morning, then parka weather by 3 pm.
    dragonsfire Novice
    Nebraska is where Mother Nature goes crazy and we have to deal with her.
    Raynefall Junior
    Did you guys get a snow day last week? I have a friend there, so the lucky s**t got a 4 day weekend.
    I plan on moving there in about two years. For the friend.. Then we are going to move to england together!

This thread is locked. You may not post.