New thread, new me.

Thread Topic: New thread, new me.

Paige_ Advanced
    Like you're twelve stop with the condoms
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    They’re four years from being able to have sex in my country though I’m glad they’re being safe, this s--- could get them out on the registers,
    Anyway I need to sleep good night ily.
    Paige_ Advanced
    Good night sweet dreams
    Love you too
    Paige_ Advanced
    Waiting for my game to update
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Happy valentines dya, I love you x3
    Paige_ Advanced
    s--- sorry
    Happy belated valentines day! Love you
    Paige_ Advanced
    All of the memories from my phone of her are erased. I feel better
    Paige_ Advanced
    She treated me like s---. Everything was about her. She always looked down on my problems because she believes she had it worse. She only responded to my messages when she felt like it. She'd blow me off again and again and lie about the reason. Then lie again when I called her out for it. She would look at me and make comments about my acne and asked if I knew it was there, like no s--- I know. Whenever she got mad at me she would make fun of my breast size because she knew how insecure I am about it. She'd do and say things to make me feel like a lesser being. And I'm glad she's gone, because I would rather have no one than her. And I'm doing fine without a best friend. I'm joining a group and ill find someone better. I also found Queen, who is the sweetest girl ever.
    Paige_ Advanced
    Gonna see Queen this weekend so I gotta wear makeup to impress her
    I don't need to wear make up but I really like her as a friend and I just want to be in my prime
    Paige_ Advanced
    I miss dad but he'll be out in a year
    Paige_ Advanced
    Sleeping can be difficult.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Take a nap
    Paige_ Advanced
    I wish I could sing but I was given the worst vocal chords
    Like even my talking is annoying
    Paige_ Advanced
    Every time I hear myself talk I want to punch myself in the face it's so annoying
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    I think your voice is pretty, though I only heard it once on that doomed Skype call.