New thread, new me.

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 23, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: New thread, new me.

Clara Ford Novice
    I'm sorry again about earlier. I didn't know Shadow even knew anyone else around here. He...didn't tell me.
    Paige_ Senior
    Its chill
    Clara Ford Novice
    So, how long had you been watching us?
    Paige_ Senior
    I was just curious about what Todd was doing and just clicked the page when you said it. So like maybe a page or two?
    Clara Ford Novice
    ...and you saw how needy I seem, right.
    Paige_ Senior
    It didn't seem needy. When people are in love, they should be able to freely express that to each other. People show affection in different ways.
    Clara Ford Novice
    *Banging Head on Wall*
    I feel like a dork.
    Paige_ Senior
    Don't. I understand why you got a little startled.
    Clara Ford Novice
    I don't usually get like that. It's like something's forcing me to do it! I'm usually independent! Now I feel like I NEED him.
    Paige_ Senior
    You should be dependent on your significant other. That's a HUGE part of a relationship.
    Clara Ford Novice
    It's a part of me I've never known. I just feel like I need his protection and attention. I try to stop, but I can't. When I resist, it only gets stronger.
    Paige_ Senior
    That's completely normal. As long as you aren't controlling Todd, you're fine.
    Clara Ford Novice
    It's crazy, but I don't want to give it up. I don't want to give him up. But I want him to be able to see him, too. So as long as you don't pull a prank like earlier, I'd be okay, I think.
    Paige_ Senior
    ok
    Clara Ford Novice
    I have to go. He might be looking for me now.
    Thanks for understanding.

This thread is locked. You may not post.