Shadow's castle

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

• It gave you me
    Clara Ford Novice
    Well, yes. I suppose my life does have some ups, but it's mainly unfair.
    I know that sounds clichΓ© coming from a teenager, but you'd think so too if you've done absolutely nothing to deserve the trouble you get daily.
    It's like when I get in trouble. People want me to speak my mind, but when I speak my mind, I get in trouble, no matter how politely I do it!
  • Yeah
    Clara Ford Novice
    Life is exhausting sometimes, but, let's not think of that. I could go on for hours about how crummy it is.
    What do you want to talk about?
  • How much I want too wrap you up in my arms
    Clara Ford Novice
    Awww.
    I don't know how you don't get tired of me. Even I get tired of me.
  • *wraps my arms around you*
    I love you that much
    Clara Ford Novice
    I love you just as much.
  • *smiles*
    Clara Ford Novice
    So, what are your thoughts on this? Not saying that I want to be a soldier, but if I ever became a soldier, do you think I'd be good at it?
  • I'd support you and motivated you heck I'd become one with you just to support you more
    Clara Ford Novice
    That's really sweet. But I was just asking because it's bugging me that people, even total strangers, think that I'm going to join the army. Like they can see something in my future that I can't. It kinda scares me.
  • Ok I'm here for youπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    Clara Ford Novice
    Thanks. You always make me feel better.
    Now I'm wondering about something else. How real is our love if we met online, we've never seen each other in person, and we fell in love the day after meeting? (For me, the day that we met, really.)
    Most people don't believe that kind of love can be true from the start, but they say you can love each other after meeting.
  • Very your the only one with my heart