Shadow's castle

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

Clara Ford Novice
    Yeah.
    Secretly, I wish I could run away sometimes, but then, I know I wouldn't be able to take care of myself, so I feel trapped though I need to be alone.
  • I'll be your knight in shining armor to save you
    Clara Ford Novice

I don't know what I'd do if they found out about this relationship with you. I know I'd never get to talk to you again, or ever see you. I worry about it sometimes.
  • Same 💗💗💗💗😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍
    Clara Ford Novice
    I'm a mess. I come off of a heartbreaking crush to get caught up in an uncoordinated relationship. (Not trying to hurt you. Love you too much to be angry and hate this. Really just scolding myself here.)
    What was I thinking? Was I even thinking? How do you even keep a secret relationship. It's one thing to have a secret relationship, but a long-distance secret relationship?!
    I really don't go for the easier things in life.
  • It'll pay off in the end when we meet and in a public relationship
    Clara Ford Novice
    Yeah, I know. I just worry that until then, something might happen, I'll lose contact with you, and I'll never get to meet up with you!
  • Come into my arms
    Clara Ford Novice
    *hugs you tight*
    But what will we do? How could this work? I've always told myself that if you have to make a relationship work, then you probably shouldn't be in it.
  • Stay in my arms as long as you want
    We will make this work till we are able to see each other
    Clara Ford Novice
    I'm torn on what to think now. I know there are struggles in relationships, but I also know that sometimes it's because two people just don't belong together. I do love you, and you love me...so it has to be the first one.
  • It's the distance *holds you closely covers your face in kisses*
    Clara Ford Novice
    I know.
    I've always had a track record of getting attached to people who don't live near me. Even the friends I have now are all an hour away, and they're too busy to see me, and I'm not able to go see them.
  • *hugs* I'll always make time for you
    Clara Ford Novice
    I appreciate everything you do.
    My life is just so hard and, in my opinion, ridiculously unfair.