Shadow's castle

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

Clara Ford Novice
    So, what's your idea of an awesome vacation?
  • Lots of snow
    Clara Ford Novice
    Haha! Okay.
    Lets see...
    I don't know, I just like video games, shopping, anime, city lights. Sounds like Tokyo. I love Tokyo!
  • I'd go anywhere with you
    Clara Ford Novice
    Awww.
    You probably knew this, but fun fact: Splatoon's scenery was based off of Tokyo, and the symbols for their language is upside-down Japanese or English characters.
  • Nice yeah I've watched boss fights of that as well
    Clara Ford Novice
    My favorite is the final battle on Splatoon 2! it's like a battle of the bands in the background!
    Those squids are so adorable!
  • Yeah
    Clara Ford Novice
    Sometimes I wonder what my adult self will be like. Will I stay with my parents, or will I move out after college? I think of moving out often because I feel like I need more solitude.
  • It's your choice
    Clara Ford Novice
    Yeah, I guess. We originally planned to stick together, but I'm kinda drifting from the thought. Right now, I'm a little scared to drive, so I haven't gotten far in learning that. Hopefully by college I'll be able to do that. I don't plan on taking online college like everyone else.
    I'm a spontaneous mess, sometimes.
  • I'm here to help and support you
    Clara Ford Novice
    Thanks.
    If you ended up taking college here, we could probably go together. I think I'm gonna go to Virginia Tech for veterinarian studies. It's the best school for that, but there are other things there, too.
  • Alright
    Clara Ford Novice
    Never fails. I'm out of conversation.