New Beginnings on an Open Page

Thread Topic: New Beginnings on an Open Page

Hiccstrid Senior
    mostly just saying that to keep myself accountable because I am well aware that no one else cares lol
    Hiccstrid Senior
    And since I'm here, I want to add that I've been listening to the HTTYD audiobooks by David Tennant and holy crap they are amazing. I don't know why I waited so long to finish the series xD
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Also I've been losing weight and actually sticking to my workout program. It's incredible.

The HTTYD books have been helping with that because they've been giving me something to do while I'm slaving away on the elliptical. I burned like 900 calories today on that machine, yikes
    Hiccstrid Senior
    School is insane as usual and I'm in Week 7 out of 8 in my first course. That class finishes the 17th, and starting the 19th I'll have my last class and then I'll be doneeeee =)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I didn't place in Wiscarson but that's okay because I really didn't practice very hard in the home stretch. I have another competition coming in June and I have a horrendous Prokofiev piece that I despise but I'm not going to quit this time.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Yee ~

Not gonna post any more until I finish all the book quizzes. I still have 2 1/2 left and I want to post them all at once because I'm that way 🥴
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Lol it took me less than a month to get to page 85 on my old thread, and it took me over six months this time. Apparently I really am on a lot less than I used to be...
    Hiccstrid Senior
    THIS. WILL. NOT. DIE.

Hiccstrid Senior
    Finally finished all my Narnia quizzes 😁

And my status bar has not budged 😒
    Hiccstrid Senior
    ayyy it's the first day of spring!

We're going to Mt Saint Helens today since this week is my spring break
    And tomorrow we might go on a two-hour bike ride =)
    Hiccstrid Senior
    I should get my final Cornerstone grades back today. I'm pretty sure I'll get an A unless something went dreadfully wrong with my PowerPoint presentation...
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Daylight Savings majorly screwed up my workout program but I'm working it out again.
    Oddly enough, sleeping at the foot of my bed has helped me to wake up better. Maybe it's just getting out of the routine that helps me hear my alarms? Idk but it's been working.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Oh and I figured out that if I get through one HTTYD audiobook a week, I'll finish them all at the same time I finish my Capstone class =)

So I'm in Book 4 now and immensely enjoying it. Hiccup's about to set out on a very idiotic quest with Camicazi and it looks like it will be pretty badass. There's two hours left of the audio, and David Tennant is fantastic with the voicing.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Still haven't been able to see HTTYD 3 but I've found a few clips every now and then. Magicov keeps posting stuff that gets deleted within hours ._.
    Hiccstrid Senior
    Oh and my piano competition is official. I applied and everything and I get to do my old Ballade which I'm very pleased about =)
    And the new Prokofiev is coming along. I actually like it because Mom leaves the room every time I practice it (because it's so diddly darn hideous) so I can actually concentrate more.