New Thread New Me

• Locked due to inactivity on Nov 11, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: New Thread New Me

DrowndInDarkness Experienced
    My old thread, ( is old as s--- and dead so here's my new one. Can't promise that I'll actually return to GTQ, this is actually bad timing and my life has been really busy but even so I will try.
    Looking back at my old posts, quizzes, and polls, I have changed a lot within the few years. Not sure if this can be used as the right term but I guess I was pretty "cringe" back then.
    You ever struggle to send a message?
    Like you just think what you wrote sounds really weird or isn't good enough so you keep re-reading it and fix it a bunch?
    I do that a lot and it kinda bugs me. I'm weird as hell.
    Guess it can be a part of my social anxiety problem/shyness around others sometimes.
    Thinking to try and stay up rather than sleep today. I mean it's already 7am and I kinda need to start the day. Just hope I can pull through.
    Reading a RP while feeling sick as heck and my eyes hurt from not sleeping. I'm supposed to be doing some other stuff rn as well. What is life.
    DrowndInDarkness Advanced
    I return. Kind of fell asleep earlier and took about a 3 hour nap. Person I was talking to is gone now.

wowie, accurate
    Welp. Was tricked by a cheating scum bag again and also by someone who was my best friend and chose him over me and they're together now. Life is s---.
    Why do I feel like I'm becoming more retarded each day. Can barely process anything from reading it only once now. I forget easily and have amnesia. I also still never have the energy or motivation to do much. Nothing ever seems right and I feel like I have too many problems with myself that life will just always be hard and useless.
    Been gone lately because I've been dealing with abuse, stress, and trying to move on my own. Hate it here with my uncaring family. Going through tough times.
    Feel like I'm a stupid retard hated by everyone. They always leave without understanding me.
    My, I sure do love the blue screen of death
    Well,

My life is full of bad luck. It's some huge curse honestly.

This thread is locked. You may not post.