Speak, friend, and enter.

Thread Topic: Speak, friend, and enter.

Stardust1 Advanced
    Well hi :)
    Vampirina Experienced
    @BlairStyle Hi!

I’m here again!
  • BlairStyle Newbie
    Vampirina and Stardust: hello! Nice to meet you!
    BlairStyle Novice
    I got a pfp!
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Good for you :)
    BlairStyle Novice
    Thanks! :)
    Stardust1 Advanced
    So what made you join gotoquiz?
    BlairStyle Novice
    I was just searching the internet, I found this site(and another called Quotev) and made an account! And, then I made a couple quizzes, too. I just thought this looks fun, I want to join!
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Oh fun :)
    I'm on quotev too lol. Probably more so than here actually
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Do you ever just not want to go to social things just bc it seems like too much effort.. I'm not saying im being lazy, but sometimes planning a big group get together is just not so much fun when all the stress of planning comes up. Id rather just be at home with my family or with a few close friends. I don't like to stay out v late. Am I actually just lame, or do I have the mindset of a 30 year old? I refuse parties and trips to the beach and turn down fun hangouts because I'd rather just chill at my best friends house or binge watch stranger things.
    Maybe I've got the mindset of a 12 year old then.
    I think I'm just anything other than most teens.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    Looking at everyone's results for the gotoquiz big five personality test is interesting. It all seems somewhat accurate to everyones personality.
    Stardust1 Advanced
    I just realized Cress got my 8000th post :/ this is sad
    boss baby Novice
    you have posted 8000 times! thats cool..... i'm sorry i'm boss baby joined June this year but i originally joined january,15,2009 then i didn't have an account
    boss baby Novice
    i just wonder how moderators are choosen i want to be one!
    boss baby Novice
    can we be friends we can chat on my thread "friends come lets chat!!" on this fourm if you want everyone can come!