✨⭐🌙💫👑

• Locked by Br0wnieBunny on Sep 8, '16 8:45pm
    Reason: drew wanted me to lock this thread. she told me to say "brownie oppress me and i gave up my dignity to the modz for asking this 2 b lock. pls dont hate me le1f. dark and the mods suk" don't get mad at me that what SHE said not me. dark u dont suk ily

Thread Topic: ✨⭐🌙💫👑

1714 Senior
    Meh.
    Useless and stupid rules. Moderators. Drama (by your lovely user, me). More people becoming disgusted by this place. Drama. Lulzy newbs generating lies for the public to laugh at.
    Same old thing. Consistency can get quite tiring, huh?
    Do you have anything where we could privately connect?
    I'm sure.
    DCgirl Senior
    Yeah, doesn't sound like it has changed too much.
    Nah, just an email. Still living under that rock, man.
    M'kay, hope you feel better about your situation.
    1714 Senior
    Exactly. It sucks. I wish I could easily remove myself and finally get my life back that I lost in the process of 3 years.
    What's yer email?
    I hope. ;-;
    DCgirl Senior
    I get what you mean. Even with it's problems, it's still hard to leave this place.
    dcgirl44 @gmail.com
    You will.
    1714 Senior
    So trueeeee. Hnnn, tell me your precious secrets on getting away from this site. I tried blocking it, staying away for a few hours, giving away my accounts, but the temptation took over.
    gASP
    GMAIL
    Do you know how to use Hangouts?
    ;u; Thank you so much.
    1714 Senior
    (when you only have 28% left of charge and your charger is so far away and it doesn't even work properly)
    DCgirl Senior
    Honestly, I started going out a little more. But also filled the void with video games. I'm still a loser as much as I was before. xD
    Nah, I don't.
    Yeah, no problem.
    Make it work properly, then.
    1714 Senior
    That sounds much more better than just being online 24/7. ;w; Do you play Pokemon Go?
    Oh. I'll just email you the regular way then.
    ;u; so noice
    I'll try.
    DCgirl Senior
    It really is. You'll get there, though. Nah, I'm still in love with Link. I play mostly Zelda games and a few other RPG's. Besides, I heard there was some bad stuff going on when it comes to Pokemon Go. Sounds like a cool game, though.
    M'kay.
    What is?
    Don't try, do.
    1714 Senior
    If I motivate myself to become more social.
    The Legend of Zelda?
    Ohhh, right, the servers and all of that stuff.
    It's kind of dumb, I mean, people are hyped about some game that's pretty much the same like the other lines of Pokemon games that are meant to be played on Nintendo consoles. You catch pokemon.
    :3 You seem tired.
    YOUUU
    I'll do then.
    DCgirl Senior
    Try not to become too social. You won't come back, and there is scary people in the real world.
    Yep, that's the one.
    I know, right? I don't see much of a difference either. Nintendo just wants people to get outside more, I guess.
    I wasn't tried before, but I am now. xD Sorry if I'm starting to lack or something.
    Shhh, no niceness about me.
    You do that, then.
    1714 Senior
    I'M SORRY DEANNA

holy hell, why am I still awake?
    1714 Senior
    i've gotten to a point where some would ignore me
    👌
    1714 Senior
    🐎 hores
    hores

i'n a hores
    1714 Senior
    i hate people

This thread is locked. You may not post.