Thread Topic: *walks around in Gotham City*

death over 1 Experienced
    What happend to robin?
    DeathStar321 Junior
    *follows*
    anri hyuga Experienced
    (robin was left out of this fight)

*keeps walking*

Batman:*stops* weregirl take her with you.
    death over 1 Experienced
    Oh.
    DeathStar321 Junior
    Wow, not even my uncle appreciates me. That means I can keep the nanotech I created to myself.
    anri hyuga Experienced
    Batman: *walks off dragging ths villains with him*

Sigh....*looks down* come on. *starts walking*
    DeathStar321 Junior
    *walks next to you* Do you think Bruce will ever be proud of me? I mean, I developed nanotech and I took down 2 villains for good and he still doesn't care.
    anri hyuga Experienced
    *twitches* your not the only one who tries to make him proud. He's only proud of boy blunder.
    DeathStar321 Junior
    He thinks he's the only one that lost his parents. That's nothing. Our entire family except for him and his parents lived in one house. One day a man came and killed everyone and burned the house down. I nearly died that day. But I lived to find someone in my family who wasn't killed that will appreciate me. That will never happen.
    anri hyuga Experienced
    My story, my dad was a famous doctor, who lost my mother to an unknown disease. So he tested his own daughter to see if he could cure that disease. But something went wrong with the dna he used and the chemical affected his daughter. She could never get sick, but it came with a cost. She turned into a monster and killed her own father. Understand what she had done she ran away hoping to change her fate.
    DeathStar321 Junior
    Wow. *walks into the mansion* At least he doesn't have any trips for a month. I hacked his system. Oh look, Robin is coming to lock me up.
    anri hyuga Experienced
    Robin: Weregirl get away from her she's under arrest.

Fine.

Robin:*cuffs star with electric cuffs*
    Sage Parson Junior
    Sorry for interrupting, but you guys should add Barbara. :) aka Oracle.
    anri hyuga Experienced
    ( I have trouble with Batman characters sorry)
    DeathStar321 Junior
    I don't care anymore *goes down to the batcave and sits in an open, empty cell*

This thread is locked. You may not post.