One Direction

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:21pm

Thread Topic: One Direction

• Likeaboss Novice
    ... Question mark.... O.o I am so creeped out by reading these questions... O.o
    Kirby Junior
    You can always Google how old Zayn is...

And no, you can't have my number... e_e Sorreh.
    Sage Parson Junior
    Tiffany, please leave GTQ. Your questions make you sound like a pedofile, and its creeping us out.
  • Okey find I will not make any more questions can we just be friend then
    rockstar98 Novice
    Sage you can't go around telling people to leave even if they are incredibly creepy.
  • R u at school today or at home?because you can or can't read my text and I was saying I'm sorry plese for give me plese
  • No sage is right now I know how people hate me so much
  • And 1 more thing it's okey if you hate me and thank for texting me back and being nice to me I will goes go now I will goes wait for to text me back if you for give me sssooorrryyy:)
  • If you r just tell me so I can go now
  • And thank you for saying that rockstar98
    Sage Parson Junior
    @rockstar I'm pretty sure I know who she is. She's probably Headbandgurl or some weirdo like that.

I'm forcing her...I'm asking niceley,.
    absol heart Novice
    sage reply to me NOW!
    Skyler Potter Novice
    Yeah, Tiffany, it IS kinda creepy that you are asking all these questions. I am white, fifteen, and female. Sage got it right. Please stop asking these personal questions. Im fine with you knowing my race, gender, age, and name, but nothing more. So please dont ask anyting else. Im sure everyone else would appreciate that, too. Thanks.
  • Okey sorry
  • So what do you want to talk about then

This thread is locked. You may not post.