Thread Topic: Stage Fright

• rachcab21 Newbie
    Hey! I thought we weren't spamming!
  • Carri04 Novice
    OH RIGHT IF YA WANNA SPAM THEN LETS GET OUTTA HERE FIRST
  • rachcab21 Newbie
    Okey dokey!
  • Jtb1996 Novice
    AHG THE LIGHTNING. LET IT STRIKE nose picker-racist kid from my class!!! ANY DAY NOW!
  • poori Newbie
    Just a test
  • Bambi Novice
    Hey people! It rained today which is really rare! XD So, how you all doing? LoL
  • Anastasia Novice
    I wish it would rain! I love rain. And I'm doing fine. Life's pretty uneventful.
    Also... *watches God strike down racist kid* Yay! He's dead!!!
  • Anastasia Novice
    Oh wait! My bad! NO MORE SPAMMING FROM HERE ON!!!
  • Zacrocks02 Newbie
    YEAH! I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT! But then again....ALRIGHT JTB!!!
  • Carri04 Novice
    Seriously what part of "no spamming" do you not understand? oh and *LIGHTNING STRIKES JTB* THAT was for starting the spam-fest
  • Anastasia Novice
    Again sorry. I swear I get distracted so easily! Anyways I'm here to help. You should see if there are any music gigs locally Carrie. Find something small and just practice and have fun! Fun is very important when you're singing. It's ok to make a mistake just don't stop singing. And sing loud enough so everyone can hear ya! I've seen many people who are great singers but can't sing loud enough. Hope this helps! I believe in you Carrie!
  • rachcab21 Newbie
    Yeah! That works! Good advice Anna!
  • Carri04 Novice
    Thanks anna but I don't think it's legal for me to find a music gig yet, I'm only 12 right now, turning 13 in a month Dx
  • Anastasia Novice
    Hmm, well I guess just find ways to perform, even if its just around family or friends.
  • rachcab21 Newbie
    Come on Carrie! You can do it!

Okay. I had just sound like Dora the Explorer.

This thread is locked. You may not post.