This is the scariest movie EVER!!!!!!!!

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: This is the scariest movie EVER!!!!!!!!

*Goes to same thread*
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    I just do this because I want to be a Spartan. Not only are they the best of the best, they have real friends. Even the people online avoid me...*contemplates suicide thoughtfully*

Wait. D*mn it. I already said suicide was retarded. Enough of this crap, I'm going to work out while I think about how d*mn lonely I am.
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    Wow, someone actually likes me. Typically when someone says they like me, they're just lying to make me go away because they hate me.
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    Well...I've done 200 pushups in 1 minute 35 seconds...*says kind of cautiously*
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    I might go try to beat my record or draw people dying in horrifying ways later.
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    Too forceful? What, you mean because I beat myself hundreds of times over, make myself do all these crazy workouts, and make myself drink pure lemon juice until I feel like dying?

I actually don't think I do enough...
    I like music Novice
    I like you Tessa, you're unique, you're different, I like you, you're quirky, and best of all, you're nice, you're kind, I can turn to you if I want to tell you something.
    Appayipyip42 Novice
    Well thank you...I think I have a problem, I'm always extremely hyper one minute then really depressed another.
  • Sup9877 Newbie
    Paranormal Activity IS VERY SCARY, but once you watch it like 10 times you get used to it, then you can sleep right through. The first time I watched it and didn't get enough sleep for almost two weeks, cause I thought some ghost was going to pull me out of the bed!
    I like music Novice
    It isn't scary, I watched it and I slept just fine, and I sleep alone in my own room, you're just stupid.
    Biance Newbie
    My Uncle is a real scardy cat. One of my cousins are seeing things at night and when my Uncle was watching him...long story so nevermind.
    HUGE ASS Newbie
    No, no, go on, tell it, I wanna hear it.
    I like music Novice
    Yeah, Biance, say what you wanted to say.
  • The Godfather Newbie
    Hey I like music.....umm that's what a movie is called. We know! What, you think we believe in Harry Potter as well?

And don't even get me started on Dubai/Britain. Don't insult America.

We apologize for throwing tea in the harbor long ago.
    Biance Newbie
    Okay:

And when my Uncle was watching my little cousin,he was in the play room. Then he came up and asked my Uncle "Can I sleep in your room?" and he asked "Why?" then my cosuin said "There's a man in your kitchen.". Then my Uncle grabed my cousin and brought him into his room and locked the door.

This thread is locked. You may not post.