Brits

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:22pm

Thread Topic: Brits

• Spike Newbie
    *raises eyebrow* now that I have your attention let me ask do you belive in the british stareo types you see on tv or the ones you hear about? Another qestion I have is are there any other British people here?
    Horseluver Advanced
    I don't believe most stereyotypes, but they're pretty funny.
    I know British people with beautiful teeth, who are excellent cooks, and can hold their liquor better than some Irishmen.
  • Spike Newbie
    Not too funny luv when you have too live them but I'm glad you can see past the bloody stareo types that are given
    6 6 sick Senior
    Nah...stereotypes suck.
    Sports19 Junior
    Nah, I don't believe in stereo types, but I do know about them. And to answer your other question, no I do not live in England, I live in America
    Sage Parson Junior
    I WANT to live in England.
  • Spike Newbie
    Well sage if you think you can deal with the rain your welcome to come
    Sport that's good that you don't bloody stero types f---ing bulls--- all of them
    CherryBombRiots Experienced
    Stereotypes are bloody rubbish, you gits.
    doodle Advanced
    I like tha British Accent...
  • Spike Newbie
    Cherry exactly it is f---ing rubbish and it still happen everywhere on the Telly and in real life everyone has this oh Brits are like this kind of thinking and it's wrong if they really met a Brit there thinking would change.
    Brits are the master race, yo. You all just jelly of our swaq.
    Some Brits are incredibly awesome... *clears throat* Like a certain 4 I could mention...
    I like this Brit.
    Zane Is Here Experienced
    I'm half British.
    I've recently found out I have quite a bit of English/British in me. According to ancestry .com before they came over to America they lived in London. xP

I guess I really am a USUK love child.

This thread is locked. You may not post.