Dumped for Best friend Or Dumped for worst enemy?

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:18pm

Thread Topic: Dumped for Best friend Or Dumped for worst enemy?

• Bionca Novice
    Horseluver Experienced
    I'd say dumped for your enemy.
    Bluebird Novice
    I'd say dumped for best friend because I'd kind of expect that from a worst enemy but from a best friend it's a betrayal that only gets worse. Because you lose not only your boyfriend/girlfriend but a best friend as well.
    Horseluver Experienced
    I don't think you'd loose a friend, of they really like the person, they're not just doing it to get at you.
    Alejandro98 Novice
    I'm going with Bluebird on this one
    Bluebird Novice
    @Horseluver- I know but some people would feel the betrayal even if it wasn't meant that way. My friends would only do it for the best possible reason and I don't know if I'd forgive them but if I did then it would probably weigh over me every time I see them together or are with each other in the yard or the classroom.
    Horseluver Experienced
    I see what you mean, I personally wouldn't take offense to it, but each to his own.
    Anastasia Hot Shot
    I'd say worst enemy, because the person dumping me would be going for someone who is directly against me.
  • Jade Black Experienced
    best friend
  • Bionca Novice
    Dumped for worst enemy is better. If i ever got dumped for my best friend then i will consider my best friend as my worst enemy.
    SP11 Novice
    I have been dumped for my worst enemy and my (ex) best friend. : (
    Best friend.
    SP11 Novice
    Both were bad but losing a friend was worse 'cuz an enemy was already there when it all started.
    best friend
    angelic4 Experienced
    Definetely Best friend, I would expext that for my enenmy since we go at each others throat, but my best friend, the person who knows more about me than anyone else besides myself, that's just devastating

This thread is locked. You may not post.