I really need a girlfriend.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:31pm

Thread Topic: I really need a girlfriend.

the_nerdist Junior
    But nobody would ever date me, I'm just a worthless face in the crowd...Now let's get to the actually get to the point of this. I think it would help me stop cutting and being a depressed little s---. But I have a one-sided love...I just want somebody to comfort me, and someone that I can comfort as well. But I don't get get it! how do these little 10 year olds date??? I just wish ONE PERSON would like me...I can forget anybody in my school, because I had a really hard time getting along with the girls back in elementary and middle school. I feel like me and Hannah have hope together, I can feel it! She might be lesbian but I know one day she'll change. I'd spill my guts for her. Nothing, not even every single ounce of water on earth can't explain how much I love her...
    funniebunnie01 Advanced
    In order to get a girlfriend you have to stop acting like an a--hole.

And, besides :/ a girl isn't going to change you. You have to change for the girl.
    RainInTheShadows Advanced
  • meerkat Novice
    it does help with cutting and depression,trust me
    dogsbuddy Junior
    You shouldn't change you for some person. Just be yourself there is someone who loves you out there (that's not me sorry.) You just have to find them!
  • meerkat Novice
    i agree with dogsbuddy,also dont litsten to the first a--holes that posted
    dogsbuddy Junior
    Yeah, we like just the way you are!
  • Chickflick1 Newbie
    I'd date you
  • Ann01 Newbie
    Like him just the way he is? he's kind of a jerk. :/
  • Hans knulla moss
    dogsbuddy Junior
    I wouldn't call him a jerk! That's mean you... you... newb!!!!
    dogsbuddy Junior
    Well, he can be a jerk sometimes but I wouldn't go that far if I just joined this website.....
    dogsbuddy Junior
    No one is just a face in the crowd If I'm not you aren't either!
    dogsbuddy Junior
    Ann01 sorry for calling you that.
    funniebunnie01 Advanced
    Dogsbuddy: I'm Ann01. And I meant what I said by calling him a Jerk, and I could have said a lot more mean things than just a jerk.

This thread is locked. You may not post.