June :D

Thread Topic: June :D

June_Roses Novice
    “Thanks, I guess.” She said as she walked out of the room. Out of many things in life, this had been the strangest for her.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Don't thank me yet," Solomon said, remaining seated until the door closed on him and he was out of sight.
    June_Roses Novice
    Angelica walked down the long hallway and went through the first door she saw. She sighed in frustration when she saw how far she was from home.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    The hospital appeared to be empty and untouched, but snatches of whispered voices could be heard behind the doors. A girl with light brown skin and large chocolatey brown eyes walked down the otherwise empty hallway, her dark hair falling loose out of her nurse's hat.
    June_Roses Novice
    Angelica walked back inside the hospital and bumped into the girl. “Hello, do you know where I can find a car?” She asked.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    The girl looked startled, but her expression softened when she saw the face and realized it was a stranger. "Depends on where you're headed," she said.
    June_Roses Novice
    “I’m headed for TatesVille.” Angelica said.
    Spice Novice
    "I can drive you there," she said, pulling off the nurse's hat and letting her frazzled hair go wild. She had a weary expression, like she had been through too much in a small amount of time.
    June_Roses Novice
    Angelica gave her a worried frown. “Are you okay? How about I drive.” She said.
    Spice Novice
    "No, it's okay! I've just been having an...interesting week," the nurse said, pushing her hair back. "Just stick with me and you won't get into any trouble."

She frowned and then added. "I think."
    June_Roses Novice
    Angelica looked at her in confusion. “Trouble? What type of trouble? Never mind that, we have to get to the car.” She said in haste.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    The nurse walked next to Angelina, hugging a clipboard to her chest. "So, how did you happen to come around here, Miss...?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “It seemed like I got shot. Luckily someone named Solomon helped me.” She said taking a glance around her every few seconds.

The place seemed to be... empty.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Solomon helped you?" the nurse said, sounding surprised. "Solomon Merival? The blond dude over on the 3rd floor?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “Yes, he was quite nice about it as well.” She said. Angelica gave the nurse a questioning look. “Why so surprised?” She asked.