Romance RP (1x1 or 1x1x1)

Thread Topic: Romance RP (1x1 or 1x1x1)

Eggaly Junior
    "huh? Do you know this person?" Hina asked looking at summer.
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    “Yeah...She’s my younger sister.” She says, looking first and Hina and then back at the girl. “Okay, but what are you doing here...?” She asks the girl, Kala. “Oh... I saw you run off and I followed you, and I saw you with a girl and...well yeah...” She flattens her ears, looking at both of them.
    Eggaly Junior
    "i- umh, I gotta go!" Hina squeaked before running into the shrine.
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    Summer giggles. “You saw us confess to each other?” She asks, blushing slightly. Kala nods with a small grin on her face. “I ship~” She says before running away. “W-WHAT? KALA!” Summer yells before watching her run into the woods.
    Eggaly Junior
    Hina was a blushing mess In the shrine.
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    Summer mumbles something while her face turns red. But she controls herself and walks over to the Shrine.
    Eggaly Junior
    An older priestess of the shrine greets summer. "Hello and welcome to the shrine of Alexei." The older priestess said
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    “U-uhm, h-hello“ Summer stutters. ’Why did I have to stutter now?’ She thinks.
    Eggaly Junior
    "are you donating or praying?" The priestess asked
    SunnyWolf Newbie
    Summer looks at the person with a confused expression. ’Where is Hina when I need her?’. “Erm, s-sorry, a...uh, friend of mine ran in t-there...and I was looking for her...” She replies a little anxiously.
    Eggaly Junior
    "we only have priestesses at the moment, but we can take you for a tour and if you find your friend on the way then you can retrieve her." The older priestess said
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    “Um, y-yes please” Summer says to the priestess.
    Eggaly Junior
    The older priestess saw this as an opportunity to get a new priestess in the shrine. She strongly talked about how great the death god was and how they were running out of people in the shrine. Meanwhile Hina was battling a certain red haired god.
    Gacha_Summer Newbie
    Summer ears perk up at the new information. ’I could write a book about Yokai, since it seems like not many people know about them...’ She thinks to herself, twisting a strand of hair around her finger.
    Eggaly Junior
    As they got near the shrine the priestess walked a bit to close to a particular fight and it became visible. A large fox with nine tails and white fur battling a titan with red hair