Soap anyone?

• Locked due to inactivity on May 6, '18 3:54am

Thread Topic: Soap anyone?

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ill post it if some joins
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    C1 is a young human who has been able to use magic there whole life. They don't know why though. But when they find a beast(c2) in the forest, badly wounded, c1 learns that they are not the only one who can use magic. There is an organization that is after an item called the 'world stone' which can give the holder god like abilites.

C2 is the guardian of the World stone and was attacked by the organization in there attempt to get c2 to tell them where it is.

I would like to be c2

Name:
    Looks:
    Powers:
    Personality:
    Weakness:
    Fears:
    Other:
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Name:Trico
    Looks:
    Powers: can shoot lightning out of his f---ing tail. Also his eyes glow difirent colors depending of how he is feeling. Red for frightened or angry, purple/violet for in pain. Light blue for sad or lonely and green for content or happy
    Personality: he is rather playful and likes to run around. He is very protective of his friends
    Weakness: he cant fly if his feathers are wet and becuse he is so but he cant fit in to most places a human can(wont stop him from trying though)
    Fears: thunder storms
    Other: he loves playing hide n seek
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Popcandygirl Junior
    Can i join
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sure
    Popcandygirl Junior
    Alright let me make my character sheet
    Popcandygirl Junior
    Name: Suran
    Looks: she has short light pink hair, sugar white skin, and has a white button up shirt with ripped pale jeans and a brown trench coat
    Powers: She can control dark magic but doesn't use it she had the power to heal and she is good im combat
    Personality: She is a very kind person and lives ask living creatures she can be overprotective
    Weakness: she can't fly or anything and can't heal herself
    Fears: she is scared of the dark
    Other: she doesnt like to be called shortie and loves the sky
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Cool, shall i start?
    Popcandygirl Junior
    Yes

This thread is locked. You may not post.