Pokemon Roleplay

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:27pm

Thread Topic: Pokemon Roleplay

LuckyFirefly Junior
    David grinned. "I've actually been wanting to start another project. Maybe you could help me, Raven?" He asked.
    Rave098 Experienced
    "Uh, sure!" Raven said. "What's the project?"
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    "Well, you've met Mermaid, right? Lucky's Vaporeon?" David asked.
    Rave098 Experienced
    "Yes."
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    "Well, Mermaid was raised her whole life as a domestic pokemon, but when Lucky took her out into the world, she regained her fighting instincts incredibly quickly. I was wondering if it would work on the other types, and if you'd be wiling to take one of my eeveelutions on your journey."
    Rave098 Experienced
    "Sure, I'd be willing to do it!"
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    "Great! Which type would you like?" David asked.
    Rave098 Experienced
    "An Umbreon
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    Sammy was still mesmerized by Flare. David led Raven to a room with five Umbroens. Three males and two females. One male and one female were shiny.
    Rave098 Experienced
    Flare said, "Char-char!" Raven looked at the Umbreons with searching eyes. I think I'll take a female... but shiny or not? Hmm, Shiny or not...
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    David chattered on. "...and because of those studies, I've made it much easier to produce shiny pokemon, therefore decreasing their rarity, but boosting their population. Oh, and none of these guys are named yet, so feel free to name the one you choose. It's been a while since Lucky has come, and..." He kept talking.
    Rave098 Experienced
    Raven interrupted him. "I'll take her." She said, pointing at the Shiny female.
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    David stopped mid sentence and smiled. "Okay, great! Do you have a name in mind?"

I'll let u rp her cuz she's ur pokemon)
    Rave098 Experienced
    (Nah, you RP her! It'll be fun if we do it that way!)

Raven smiled. "Midnight."
    LuckyFirefly Junior
    Okay!)

Midnight smiled at her new name and walked over to Raven.

This thread is locked. You may not post.