Darkness.~

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:26pm

Thread Topic: Darkness.~

Candy o3o Novice
    "Just making sure you're a-okay," he hollered back. He grinned a bit at her response. Hikaru stood there, waiting for her.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    She walked out of the bathroom and went down the hall to the kitchen. She sat down at the small dining table they had.

(I emailed you..)
    Candy o3o Novice
    (I'm sorry dear.)

Hikaru moved over, setting the plate of food down in front of her. Then he poured her a cup of tea, setting that down as well. "Good enough?"
    AudreeForever Advanced
    (it's fine. I was just wondering, is it me?)

Rosemary didn't respond right away. She took the tea cup and held it to her lips, taking a sip. "The tea's good." Then she took a bite of the food. It was sweet and really nice. "The food is nice as well. Good job, Hikaru." The young girl then began to actually enjoy her meal.
    Candy o3o Novice
    (Nonono. Not at all.)

Hikaru smiled with delight and bowed to Rosemary. "My pleasure, mi'lady. I love helping you." He chirped out, trying hard to restrain himself from hugging her.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    (oh, okay. Just making sure I'm not doing anyone wrong.)

"That is all for now. You can do as you please while I eat." Rose said.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    Wait whoa whoa whoa. I ain't doing anyone period. I sure as hell won't be doing anyone wrong.
    LightEmUp Novice
    (HAHAHA THAT WAS LIKE ME SAYING HOE INSTEAD OF HOW.)

"I'll wait for you, if it's alright." He replied, running a hand through his hair.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    (and people would usually say its better when they're actually talking, but it ain't like that for me. No matter what, I always manage to mess up a sentence. Always.)

"Alright," she said. After a few minutes she took her last sip of tea and placed the cup down. She sighed, her tummy full and satisfied.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    (I'm going to a birthday party right now, I'll talk to you later, kay? Love you~ :3)
    AudreeForever Advanced
    (hi i'm back)
    AudreeForever Advanced
    Burmp.
    Candy o3o Novice
    Burump, and Burmp, look alike. I always get confused.

He stood, watching her every move. When she was finally done, he glanced down at the floor for a minute. "You full, Rosey?" He asked softly.
    AudreeForever Advanced
    Oh. I just felt like adding an r. xP

"Yes, I am, Hikky," she said, giving him one of her very rare smiles. "That was definitely an excellent meal."
    AudreeForever Advanced
    Bumping.
    you should check your email when you can

This thread is locked. You may not post.