Ray: shut it

Snow: hey were did u leave vic?

Ray: his lab he was cutting him self again
    Reason Novice
    Leo: *smiles and heals it*
    -
    Flame: *growls*
    -
    Plum: *opens lab door and sees Victor lying unconcious in a pool of blood and screams my head off*
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * turns and flips into vics lab hair.lights.on fire * GRRRRRRRR!!!! * becones really mad and ports away *

Snow: ummmm some one might need.to go after ray so she won't cut herself
    Reason Novice
    Plum: *looks at the blood still flowing out and faints*
    -
    Noda: *gets sick* Oh God..
    -
    Leo: *doesn't look* Flame, heal Victor. *ports after Ray*
    -
    Flame: *nods* I'll try my best..
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * is in a dark part of the woods and the only thing u can see is my trail of flaming hair and flaming tears *

Snow: shhhiittteee

Ray: * climbs into a tree and cries *
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * pulls a white knife knowing it will hurt me more and pulls my sleeve up and traces the scares by the dim light of my hair and tears and open my blade *
    Reason Novice
    Leo: *flies to her, even though my wings look like someone's recently burnt them* Ray..
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * the white blade has got red on it and i'm holding my wrist/lower arm to my jeans * yea? * hair flames r changing colors *
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * is still crying but pulls my knees to my head and lays my head in my knees so leo won't see me cry *
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: * pics the blade up again and slits my arm were the other scares r at rubsthe blood off my arm and keeps my head in my knees crying *
    Reason Novice
    Leo: *watches* I wonder how much pain Victor's in when you do that. *looks down* I want you to stop. This makes him...cut.
  • rayen Newbie
    Ray: he cuts he will live and guys like him or u won't understand y * looks up and all down my arm and around my cheek down to the collor of my shirt is drused I look back down and it disappears *
  • rayen Newbie
    Brused*
    Reason Novice
    Leo: YOU don't understand. THIS is why he cuts. You're putting him through this, YOU made him do what he does.

This thread is locked. You may not post.