nyctophilia
Thread Topic: nyctophilia
-
it's natural for humans to hate their oppressors, hence why misandry is both a completely non-issue and the idea that it is as bad as misogyny is misogynistic in itself
-
sure maybe we shouldn't joke about someone's death but ya'll know full well he would NOT care if we died. he was an awful person i will not give any empathy to a man who actively oppressed people like me
-
anyway who wants to be my kirkentine for kirkiversary
-
i still remember coming on here a year ago getting jumpscared by how many people were defending him
if someone can make jokes about KKK, hitler, etc, I should be able to make jokes about a privileged white male -
i still remember one of my posts on here going "whatever, in a year none of us will even remember who he was"
how wrong i wasđź’” -
and people were so mad about the jokes made and were crying over this evil man just for them to start making jokes four months later like okay
-
the switch up kills me because i just know you weren't this upset about the people in palestine and congo and literally everywhere else
-
hello, i don’t mean to intrude, but we happened to see and discuss what you posted about misandry in this thread. i’m not sure if tact is the word i want to use towards someone who rightfully believes they were oppressed, nor do we want to keep you from expressing your honest opinions.
on the other hand we also want to encourage as much of a kind, open-minded space to discuss these sensitive topics as possible. so may i please ask you to consider your word choices a bit more carefully? (for example “non-issue” could sound dismissive or hurtful to some)
the mods want to be neutral in topics that can become emotionally charged and don’t want anyone to feel we/the forums have something against them for their specific identity, say male or masculine-aligned people in this case -
I was talking about cis white males who do not face any form of systemic nor social oppression
I should have been more specific, that's my bad -
I’ve been in a slump for the past few days
Which is weird because I’m in my two weeks of spring holidays, and my primary source of sadness is school but now I don’t have school so I don’t have any reason to be sad -
I don’t want to be a drone for the rest of my life. I should be able to have time to think without feeling awful, but I’ve not had enough time to think to become acclimatised to the feeling
It’s just going to be a never ending cycle if I keep doing this but I don’t really have a choice. It’s either I keep participating in this cycle or I die -
And I don’t have anything to look forward to. No birthdays, no parties, no outings
I can’t even do Halloween this year because I don’t have any friends to do it with. -
It makes me wonder how my life had been if I’d not grown up undiagnosed neurodivergent and could actually find friends in primary school
I would have developed social skills adequate enough so that I could actually make and keep friends instead of attempting and failing to figure it out all those years ago in seventh grade
Genuinely made a fool of myself because I didn’t know what friends were supposed to do or say or act. The bullying on top of that didn’t really help
Now I just feel alone all of the time because I don’t actually consider anyone my friend, because I can’t fathom the thought of anyone actually wanting to be friends with me -
Kinda chic to cry with eyeliner on and it doesn’t come off
Pages:
- 1
- 2
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules




