R.I.P to all of the shooting

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:35pm

Thread Topic: R.I.P to all of the shooting

Poppy girl Junior
    in memory of all killed in athe shooting
    The Geek Expert
    There is a school shooting every week in america, if you're going tohang your head and have a moment of silence every time one happens you're a damn fool.
    This is why gun control must be abolished
    sapphiretwirl Senior
    When will people realize that gun control isn't banning all guns for everyone but is for preventing the wrong people from getting them.
    The Geek Expert
    Panda, not a single country is close to the US in gun violence even after adjusting for population.
    But do you think because they say no guns aloud a criminal won't shoot people. Your taking the guns out of the people who are using them to shoot these people who are opening fire on schools and everywhere else
    ilovelions Advanced
    Panda I don't see how other people having guns can prevent these shootings?
    The Geek Expert
    When has a mass shooting been stopped?
    Exactly. Never because the good guys are not armed
    The Geek Expert
    Around 5% carry a gun.
    Superiority Novice
    The US will probably never abolish their "policy" of whatever of every US citizen being allowed a gun.
    Superiority Novice
    The first of is supposed to be an or.
    therealminime Experienced
    Though My school had a shooting a while back, I somewhat agree with geek. There are many shootings in the US, sometimes every week. You aren't necessarily a fool for being sad. But well...
    The Geek Expert
    Damn, how many got hurt minime?
    therealminime Experienced
    Well I wasn't in the high school at the time, It was near the end of my sixth grade year. But I think three kids got hurt, one boy put in a wheelchair (for life I'm sure), some other boy got skinned by a bullet, and I don't remember about the girl. But three boys died.

This thread is locked. You may not post.