Warrior cats

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: Warrior cats

Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    So, anyways....

Earthpaw of the Myst Clan told the story as his friends gathered around. 'it was so scary. when I got back, I thought she was following me!'
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    Heartkit was listening to everything Earhtpaw said. "That's the same cat that tried to eat me!" she exclaimed.
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    'Whoa. That girl has serious issues.' Earthpaw gasped 'I hear she was raised by wolves.'
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    "Yeah," Heartkit said, then shivered "She and her pack chased me all the way to Moonclan territory!"
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    'Guess what? She used to be part of the Forest clan. But her parents abandoned her as a kit. That's how a wolf found her. The white one.' Earthpaw explained
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    "Really? Wow, I feel kinda sorry for her." Heartkit said. The leader of Mystclan, Thunderstar, stood atop the great rock. "It's time for the ceremony of a new apprentice." she annonced.
    dragon ember Newbie
    moonstar layed down in her den thinking about heatkit
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    'Your up, Heartkit.' Earthpaw smiled, his warm,friendly golden eyes twinkling.
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    Heartkit smiled back, then headed to the freat rock. "Heartkit, from now on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Heartpaw. Your mentor shall be Yarrowtail."
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    Bloodsoul heard from miles away. 'An apprentice? Isn't she that little Myst Clan kit I tried to kill ages ago?' she mused
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    Heartpaw jumped with joy as the members of her clan chanted her new name "Heartpaw! Heartpaw!"
    dragon ember Newbie
    moonstar started looking around for heartkit
    AngelofDeath Newbie
    'Heartpaw,eh? I think I'll enjoy this.' Bloodsoul smiled at herself
    Hatshepsut237 Newbie
    Heartpaw watched as Yarrowtail walked toward her. "What do you say we explore the territory?" he said. Heartpaw nodded enthusiastically.

This thread is locked. You may not post.