*facepalm*

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:20pm

Thread Topic: *facepalm*

DragonKitty Experienced
    Just watched The Ring (1998) Japanese version 1. Not so freaky, unless you're the only one home and you're surrounded by darkness. By the way, I live in the country so I'm surrounded by trees. Then after that I wrote the synopsis to a horror movie I want to make that takes place in my backyard. My house is located near an ancient burial ground. F---.

Don't do that, just in case you plan on it.
    i did that horrible mistke when i watched a movie about war. that night i went to sleep and dreamed i got blown up about 50 different times
    DragonKitty Experienced
    Fun.

Yeah. I'll probably dream about a girl with long hair. Or myself as an insane person from the synopsis/movie thing. God, I hate it when you come up with the things that scare you. It's ten times worse.

Oh war. Scarring everyone since the dawn of time. Everyone just give it an applause.
    DragonKitty Experienced
    Fun.

Yeah. I'll probably dream about a girl with long hair. Or myself as an insane person from the synopsis/movie thing. God, I hate it when you come up with the things that scare you. It's ten times worse.

Oh war. Scarring everyone since the dawn of time. Everyone just give it an applause.
    it had so much blood.
    so many flying arms
    so many flying legs
    and after i'd die in the dream i'll get blown up all over again
    Teresa22 Advanced
    I watched the ring alone. It sucked.

This thread is locked. You may not post.