I'm bored

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:19pm

Thread Topic: I'm bored

kwright Senior
    >3< I believe that was more than an hour...oopsies
    kwright Senior
    Or maybe it wasn't more than an hour...maybe it's just in my head...maybe not...eh...too much thinking can make my brain explode.
    kwright Senior
    Hmm...interesting people nowadays...especially online. I wonder if I could confuse half of them and say I'm a guy but then say I'm a chick and then ask them if they think I'm crazy...yes...that would be entertaining.
    kwright Senior
    Or maybe I shall do that in real life with my sisters new school friends. That would be nice...confuse every single one of them...heheh my plans have never failed.
    kwright Senior
    Maybe one did...an I believe that one was the one that I tried to make Joseph disappear...kinda failed.
    kwright Senior
    Maybe he didn't disappear because he's already invisible...hmm...yet another reason why I hate spirits.
    kwright Senior
    I wonder why my Gram hates spirits...hmm...something that will still be a mystery to me...maybe I could just ask the spirits..hmm, yes...I will.
    kwright Senior
    Poor cat...why did you have to die there and leave half of your body there so we could all step on you without knowing? It's kinda disturbing...yet sad. Stupid Jamaicans >.< Ooh our cat went missing ~Two Days Later~ Ew, what's that smell? Smells like a dead cat.
    I just want to choke them, push them off the bridge. Mer.
    jamaican_girl Junior
    Them stupid Jamaicans =-= Making us good ones look bad. You should push them off a bridge.
    kwright Senior
    .3. Well then...since I have gotten another Jamaicans approval, I will.
    jamaican_girl Junior
    Good. Now this Jamaican must go cuddle her cat and fed her cat.
    kwright Senior
    You go do that. Don't be allowing people to step on her half dead body.
    kwright Senior
    I need a bike...I want to tie a strong rope on it and then tie it to another bike and ask random people walking if they need a ride home. Yes...that would be nice...I would get money, eheheheh.
    Myrna Titan Novice
    Boom. My new and last account. Huzzah.
    Myrna Titan Novice
    3: My characters are getting so old even if they are new.

First: Lindsey DeathHand

Second: Nora

Third: Nora

Fourth: Myrna Titan

Didn't I just make Myrna two days ago? .3. Maybe it was two weeks ago. I'm losing it again...

This thread is locked. You may not post.