The story of the bunnies

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:13pm

Thread Topic: The story of the bunnies

Biance Novice
    Once upon a time,a bunny named Bunniesrules didn't like another bunny named Sisi but kept it in ever since they met.

About a month later,Bunniesrules couldn't kept it in anymore and blurt it out. First,Sisi got said but then she defended herself and got angry.

Two bunnies named TBK and Scar came in and try to make things better but it didn't work. TBK and Scar didn't chose a side but when Bunniesrule yelled at TBK,TBK went over the Sisi's side,and Scar didn't chose a side.

Then,another bunny named Biance hops in and see everything happening. Biance doesn't chose a side but when she yelled "Just calm down and have a cookie!" then Bunniesrule yelled at Biance and Biance went over to Sisi's side.

When the fight got overboard,Bunnies yelled "IF YOU GUYS CAN'T EXCPET FOR WHO I AM,THEN IM LEAVING!" and everything got dull.

About a month later,Sisi forgave Bunnies and from this day foward,all of the bunnies of GTQ want Bunniesrule back.

THE END
    splinter Newbie
    tomboykaitie Novice
    *applaudes*
    But----
    I do feel bad Biance...
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Hey, I do belive I was in this story too! I was on bunnies side...
    Biance Novice
    Me too. I shouldn't have chose a side no matter what.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Anyways, it was good.
    tomboykaitie Novice
    Sick_66 was in it too
    Biance Novice
    @ VaMp:I forgot,I didn't see you. I think you came in after Bunnies left.*Flips threw book*
    Behemoth Newbie
    Uhh, what.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Nu... I was there when it first started cuz I remember laughing at bunnies actually being pissed.
    Biance Novice
    YOU WEREN'T HERE.

@ TBK:Barely.
    tomboykaitie Novice
    I remember that.
    Biance Novice
    @ VaMp.Brb.*Flips threw book*
    Behemoth Newbie
    Uhh, I was here before all you b----es.
    xVaMpIrEx Novice
    Okayz Biance. Forgive me if im wrong though.

This thread is locked. You may not post.