The Undercity
Thread Topic: The Undercity
-
I’m not a dere a tsun-tsundere
-
I’ve had that song stuck in my head for the past 24 hours I’m not even joking I’m so done
-
ty papa GTQ now i can talk
-
who wants to be my kirkentine for kirkiversary 🥺
-
i need to get back into rp but i was like really bad at planning things a year ago
lucas we need a sustainable plot for family rp then I will respond I swear
maybe delphi could be getting her super special power or the celeste family are acting up type s--- -
my name is sam i don't think i play with GI joes
my name is sam i play with dolls i play with dolls dolls my name is sam sam sam i play with dolls my name is -
I'm already someone's kirkentine 💔
-
Also yeah, Delphi could be getting their power and s---, so the family is really stressed and prepping for it
-
wow okay lucas just say you hate me
yes yes hmmmmm we need drama -
end of term love my life
can't wait to rot in bed for the next two weeks -
i need to get back into adopt me but i lost my daily streak so i've been angry
-
i'm also really sad because they're removing the special bee place for a f---ing femboy cat cafe just without the femboys
-
so excited for the halloween star stable update
the new devs have been butchering every event so bad but the halloween update has been leaked and i have hope
i also have lots of star coins because i've not been playing much
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules



