I'd be a horrible Vegitarian

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:15pm

Thread Topic: I'd be a horrible Vegitarian

Anastasia Senior
    I'd be a horrible vegan. I think I could give up meat, but milk products? I love my yogurt and cereal. D:
    harpusrox7 Novice
    i was almost one a few years ago but i couldnt not eat tacos from taco bell and im the same way now. there are some meats that make me sick and some that are yummy
    Brittonio34 Novice
    crispitos are really good. Haven't had one in like 11 months.
    harpusrox7 Novice
    ya they're my favorite school lunch but i havent had the in like 3 or 4 months:(
    Carri04 Senior
    I'm close to being a vegetarian ._.

i can't really stand meat much anymore...
    harpusrox7 Novice
    thats how i used to be. i vant stand about half of the meats
    harpusrox7 Novice
    i mean i cant stand them
  • TaliaBEth1234 Newbie
    Hey, guys. I wouldn't be that bad at it. Heck if I'm in a restraint and I have choices I usually go for a sald or vegtable plate{which is why my friend thinks I should've been born a bunny rabbit.}I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan but I've definitely tought about it and the only reason I haven't yet is because I haven't figured out ways to do that without my family intervening. I'm thinking about just whenever I move out become a vegetarian. End of story. Though my guess is knowing my family if they ever visited it'd be time to go to some big barbe-q- pit or something.

I don't like hot dogs. My friend was like "eat something."
    So.. I ate a cookie. We were at sort of a cook-out.
    The Geek Experienced
    Don't bump old threads, it pisses people like me off as most of the old people are gone and it brings back memories which reminds us that they are gone.
    wolf_heart Junior
    Dang I thought this was a real thread for a minute 'till I read the dates and usernames>D:

This thread is locked. You may not post.