Ripper's Edge

Thread Topic: Ripper's Edge

I'm fairly calm, right now.
    DJ Marina Newbie
    I might do a thing.
    Thing has been done.
    I'll be well if we don't have too much traffic today. Just the normal amount of people.
    I would post in the 24hr thread more often, but that means conversation, which I am not usually able to do.
    zilla Advanced
    So you don't want conversation?
    I don't know what we really feel today, but we just feel.
    I would like to talk, but I generally don't have anything to say, and when I push myself to talk, I get so uncomfortable that I hide away afterwards.
    I've been working on it, but I don't feel it's getting any better.
    zilla Advanced
    I feel you there
    I'm hungry. It's time for my snack. I want a
    Yummy big
    I've decided, since it doesn't seem to harm me in any way, and I'm usually happier when I do it, I'll allow the little kiddie part of me when I'm just playing around because there's no danger in it. It doesn't affect my maturity mentally, although my brothers and everyone else think something's wrong with me. How I be happy ain't your f---ing biz.
    Now, when I'm not doing too well, I don't believe I'm trying to come off as that, but I still get a feel like I'm being a little less than my age. I don't want that then, but it happens. I'm not sure what to do about it, then. I think maybe I'm just highly sensitive or something. Idk what causes it.
    I might have scared her away. Awy. I didn't want that.
    I just wanted to say hi.
    But, honestly, I always thought it was normal for me to be this way. That is, until....
    That was very hurtful when he did that. And my parents never heard of the incident.
    Like, is it wrong to be happy and carefree for a moment? Joke about the random things and be fascinated by almost everything.