Shadow Moses Island

Thread Topic: Shadow Moses Island

Raiden Ripper Novice
    Isn't it fun when you realize you're a loser?
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Isn't it fun when you realize you just wasted making an account once you remember the one you were ACTUALLY supposed to be making today?
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    O.O
    Hm...
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Agh. Tummy hurts again.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Eva x Big Boss
    So cute.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I want to switch threads, but then I'll have three threads on the front page, so I have to wait for one to drop, I guess.
    Clara Ford Junior
    Folks who don't know their videogames be like
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Yo, if someone ever said that to me...I'd lock them out the house.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Stupid.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Well, darn. No one knows how this name is supposed to be pronounced? XD
    But, then again, if you haven't learned the basics of Japanese pronunciations like I have, then you wouldn't think it's long "I" right off the bat.
    I had to argue for ages, telling my brother it's pronounced Rie-den, not Ray-den.
    But, I mean, long "A" is the casual pronunciation in English, so, what the heck.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I mean, but it makes me feel good when people call me Raiden rather than my actual name. I really appreciate that they acknowledge it.
    I wish my parents would acknowledge that I don't want them calling me by that degrading nickname anymore, though.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I don't know. I'm particular about names and little things like the colors I wear and the pictures I use for myself and the characters I like. And I could never explain it.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    And it always feels like a life-changing feat whenever I decide one small thing such as if I should try to make friends with someone or if I should make another profile for this or if I should bake that.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Like, every decision that I make is big.
    I always have to plan everything. Anything I don't gives me anxiety.
    I have to plan what I eat everyday, what I do every week, and so much that I shouldn't but I do.
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I don't know. And my parents hate that I have to plan everything like this.
    It destroys my day if even a single thing I had planned doesn't happen.