Reason: OP is banned.

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

• Reading
    Writing
    Sleeping
    Gaming
    Clara Ford Novice
    Cool.
    I also LOVE watching anime. I mean, who doesn't?
  • I've seen a bit
    How are you doing today
    Clara Ford Novice
    Better now that I have someone to talk to. Honestly, I was feeling a little down.
  • What happened do you need any hugs
    Clara Ford Novice
    I would love a hug if...you were here. I'm just far from home right now for family emergencies. Not busy right now, of course.
  • Alright I can send a virtual hug
    Clara Ford Novice
    Aww, that's so sweet.
  • *smiles* yep I'm a sweet person
    Clara Ford Novice
    I just did this poll for favorite video game song. It should be on my page. I don't know how to get other people to look at my stuff 'cause no one else seems to be around. But you can take a look sometime, if you want.
  • I just did
    Anytime you need a hug just ask
    Clara Ford Novice
    Cool.
    Listen, sorry it has to be this way. But when I go home, I'll be even busier, so I most likely either will forget entirely about this place or visit extremely rarely. But I just want you to know that I really appreciate the time we've had together.
    I'm still here for now, but maybe not next week. I'll pop in when I can.
  • Ok I'll look forward to our chats unless there's another way to contact you how long till you go home
    Clara Ford Novice
    This is probably the last week i'll be here. I'll most likely be heading home next Sunday. If i'm not busy, I'll try to be here between 2:00pm-400pm. I'll be working with something or another during the weekdays.
  • Alright

This thread is locked. You may not post.