Shadow's castle

Thread Topic: Shadow's castle

Clara Ford Novice
    I think one day, I want to be the voice actor of one of my own tv series. It would be based after my stories. There's this one character--she's short but tough. My sister thinks I do a good voice for her 'cause she reminds her of me.
  • Alright what would the title be
    Clara Ford Novice
    Can't tell you here. I don't want anyone to steal my idea! Anybody could come in here and see it.
  • Alright
    Clara Ford Novice
    I've changed tactics now. I'm listening to songs without words so I don't bust out singing again.
    I am now listening to the Theme of Solid Snake remix from Smash Bros Ultimate. It is so awesome. A rock arrangement!
  • Alright
    Clara Ford Novice
    I'm almost always listening to music because it helps me focus or feel less lonely.
  • Good *hugs*
    Clara Ford Novice
    Is there something you like to do a lot to entertain yourself?
  • I listen to music
    Clara Ford Novice
    Cool.
    I wonder if most of the quiet people are like us.
  • Maybe
    Clara Ford Novice
    So, what kind of weapons do you prefer most in games: Swords and archer bows, rifles and bombs, or more futuristic combinations of either groups?
  • I'm currently training myself to be a better sniper before I wouldn't use the scope
    Clara Ford Novice
    That's good.
    I think I'm most described to have (MGS) Raiden's fighting style! I use a bit of both, but they're regular old swords and rifles, not laser blasters and stuff like that.
    Fun fact: Raiden's real name is Jack. He's a cyborg swordsman mercenary.